Follow these steps to start quickly with EAC Outcomes.
1. Open EAC Outcomes (See installation instructions if needed)
2. Click Login
3. A login window opens. Enter your CMS Username and Password
4. When login succeeds, click OK
5. Select the Tests button. We recommend you add search terms for the test name and the course name or ID. Click Begin Search.
6. A list of tests meeting your search criteria appears below the Begin Search button. Click the checkbox next to the name of the test you wish to retrieve and then click Retrieve Data
7. After EAC Outcomes retrieves your test data, click Save and View
8. Name your data file and click Save. By default, EAC Outcomes saves your data to the WorkingData folder which is typically located on your C: drive in Program Files (x86) > Educational Assessments Corporation > EAC Outcomes > WorkingData. Of course, you can save your data to any folder you choose.
9. After saving, EAC Outcomes automatically takes you to the Create Reports tab. Click the button next to the name of your test.
10. Click the Validity Report button at the bottom of the page
11. Your interactive Validity Report opens in a new window. Click the Save icon to turn your report into a PDF file or export it to Excel. Click on the column headers to sort item analysis statistics in ascending or descending order.
12. Click the Score Matrix button in the top left corner of the Validity Analysis Report and a new window displays a discrimination index along with other validity statistics as well as a student raw score table.
13. Close your interactive Validity Report and return to the Create Reports tab. This time click the Standard Report button.
14. Your interactive Standard Report opens in a new window. Click the Save icon to turn your report into a PDF file or export it to Excel. Click on the column headers to sort the outcome and question scores in ascending or descending order.
[return to Welcome]